Whether you want food that is healthier, easier to prepare, or just tastes better, having the right kitchen appliance makes a huge difference in the results you get. With today’s hectic lifestyles, there are more stylish home accessories for a chef than ever before. Knowing which ones to choose to get the best results for your money is the hardest part. These are some of the most awesome kitchen appliances that you will find on the market today.
1. T-Fal Non-Stick Grill/Griddle – There is no end to the ways you can use this indoor grill from serving up large amounts of pancakes to grilling burgers for a party. It easily switches from the grill plate to the griddle. It has an adjustable thermostat that allows for keeping foods warm or for grilling and a pan underneath catches the fat from meat. Dishwasher safe nonstick plates make it a breeze to clean up.
2. Sanyo Countertop Microwave/Convection Oven/Grill – This oven is a great tool for getting all of the baking options you need in one small space. It offers three different kinds of ovens in one. Bake, grill, or microwave as normal. Depending on the type of food you are fixing, it will prepare everything you want in no time without the need for heating up your full-sized oven or an additional toaster oven.
3. T-Fal Simply Smart Cool Touch Deep Fryer – This fryer is much different from those that use to be available for home use. It is safer, particularly for those homes with small children since the outside of the fryer doesn’t heat up. It also works with a closed system that won’t allow hot great to splatter out.
4. All Clad 6.5 Quart Electric Slow Cooker – Whether you want to use your own recipes or purchase the already prepared frozen meals for the crock pot, this stainless steel cooker offers a wide range of cooking options. The black ceramic insert is dishwasher safe and, best of all, it delivers great meals whether they cook for two hours or twenty!
5. Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Pressure Cooker – This is the top of the line of pressure cookers and offers quality and ease of use. A pressure cooker can cook foods up to 70% faster, uses no oil for cooking, and leave foods super moist and tender.
6. Bosch Integra 800 Series Dishwasher – These are the quietest, most dependable dishwashers on the market. It has more convenient features than most dishwashers including a quick wash cycle and one for half-loads. Best of all, its Energy Star rated so it uses less energy!
7. Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine – As popular as coffee drinks are these days, an investment in a quality espresso machine will quickly pay for itself and this one is well worth the investment. It offers superior taste, great features, and is easy to use. The stainless steel construction also makes it a great quality machine.
8. KitchenAid KSB560 Blender – From making smoothies to crushing ice, this blender is a must-have for every kitchen. It offers high performance and durability at a fraction of the cost of the most popular brand.
9. Cuisinart Prep 11 Food Processor – This is the choice of many home chefs for chopping, shredding, pureeing, slicing, and kneading. Its features offer a lot of versatility and it is designed to make it easier to clean up than other models.
10. Kohler Wellspring Touchless Kitchen Faucet – Not only is this one of the most convenient appliances you can add to your kitchen, it should be included on every list of home improvement tips. People are more aware of spreading germs than ever before. Now, when you are handling raw meat or have sticky dough on your hands, you don’t have to worry about spreading germs or grime to your faucet.
While most of the products listed here are convenient for all types of cooks, there are also specialty items available for specific types of cooking that you might enjoy. Any of these appliances are wonderful home products that will help to improve the functionality of your kitchen and the taste of your meals!